- Go to Pathways to the Future - Career and Education Navigator at https://PathwaysWV.kuder.com.
- Select New Users from the Login Area to begin the registration process.
- Select Student and choose your grade level from the drop down menu.
Or, select Adult and choose your user type from the drop down menu.
- Click Continue to create your account.
- During the process you will need to create a unique user name and password. Write down your user name and password in the space provided for future reference.
- You will also be asked to enter your Activation Code that was provided by your school or agency.
Activation Code: N4425688SQP
- Be sure to check the box next to "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of use" after reading this information.
- Click Register to complete the process.
Journey Home Page
Once you have created your account, you will be directed to your Journey home page. To access the system's tools and resources select a tab from the top navigation menu. Your home page also provides a link your messages, to do list, recommended links, and account information where you can update your profile, upload a photo, and change your grade level each year or your user type/background information.
Taking an Assessment
The first step in the educational and career planning process is learning about yourself.
- Click on Assessments from the top navigation menu.
- Choose Take an Assessment and click on one of the assessment titles. To get started, you will select the desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
- Once you complete the assessments, use your results and the other available tools from the top navigation menu to support your ongoing education and career exploration and planning.
To re-enter your account, go to https://PathwaysWV.kuder.com, select Log In, and enter your user name and password.
Click here to get started!